ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
We are looking for a Management Assistant of a high-level director, more especially one of the Global Directors in the enterprise.
As his Management Assistant you will be responsible for following responsibilities:
- Handling the agenda of the manager: schedule meetings and sending invitations with the required information to all the concerned parties.
- Coordination of the travel management. Your manager is responsible for a big region, so organizing his business trips and transport will be one of your biggest responsibilities.
- Managing incoming expenses and PO’s.
- Assisting in the organisation of events.
- As his right hand you will give administrative support where necessary.
- You will work in close collaboration with the other management assistants and support each other.
- As your manager is responsible for a big international team, you will be a contact point for them as well.
- Finally, you get the opportunity for personal autonomous projects where possible.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Management Assistant, by preference in a role where you assisted a manager with a Global or EMEA scope. This will help you to understand the complexity of travel management.
- Experience in a matrix or complex structure is an added-value.
- You have excellent prioritizing skills and stress management skills.
- Flexibility is your keyword! We are looking for someone very flexible as your manager has a global role, and by consequence will be confronted with different time zones.
- As you will work for a technology enterprise, you define yourself as ‘a computer literate’. More specific: you have strong IT skills and can easily adapt to new processes and IT tools
- Your communication skills are on point. This will help you to write communication mails, sending invites, and coworking with your team.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French is mandatory for this role
- Finally, you are proactive, not afraid to ask questions, and you are willing to work in a complex environment
- To support the current team as soon as possible in their workload, we are looking for someone who is immediately, or asap, available
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, phone with subscription, transportation fee….)
- Flexible work time
- You will be part of an international and dynamic project where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV : email@example.com