Are you the talent we are looking for?
Talent Based Outsourcing: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results
Talent Based Outsourcing delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
Talent Based Outsourcing is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our big client in the pharmaceutical sector, we are looking for a Management Assistant in Braine l’Alleud.
The management assistant is responsible for the organization of all administrative and clerical duties within the IT team.
• Administrative tasks: travel reservation, meeting minutes and all administrative support to business processes, activities, tools and procedures.
• Financial management tasks: budget management (Opex – Capex), Opex/Capex monthly report analysis, holding and reporting Opex/Capex dashboards, vendors invoices,…
• Recurrent tasks: express shipment, mobile expenses, shopping cards via SRM, office supplies, agenda and meeting room management.
• Occasional activities: team and department events organization, catering order.
• You have 5 years’ experience in an administrative role with a financial background
• You have a Bachelor’s Degree
• You have advanced ICT skills: specific software application, databases, content management systems, office application. SAP is a plus. Excel is a must.
• You have an interest in financial principles, experience in budget management and invoice follow up
• You have excellent planning and organizational skills
• You are fast a learner and independent worker. You can adapt yourself in a fast-changing environment. You can face ambiguous situations
• You can deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
• You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. You are a team player, support teamwork and value co-operation.
• You can build sustainable relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• You have a problem-solving attitude
• You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is a plus
• Contract of undetermined duration with Talent Based Outsourcing
• An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
• You will be part of an international and dynamic project where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative
Interested? Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org