Product Marketing Specialist
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
Talent Based Outsourcing
For our client an internationally known active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist in Machelen.
• Lead the organic social media amplification of digital content which include product launches, webinars and other regional initiatives across EMEA.
• Inputting into our regional social calendars and working with global, regional and country teams to co-ordinate and prioritize content selection and creation.
• Co-ordinate customer case studies creation. Work with Sales to identify successful customer deployments of our technologies and work with our global and regional advocacy teams to create written and video case studies in English and French. Explaining how the technology helped the business of the customer.
• Work on quality review of translation of English content into French.
• Support the team with project management across a range of initiatives including partner marketing campaign updates, customer advocacy campaigns, reporting analysis and other ad-hoc projects.
• You have already a working experience in digital marketing - self-employed or in a company or agency
• You have a high affinity for IT, back-end-systems and state of the art websites
• Experienced in direct marketing tactics including social media, digital advertising and search
• Ability to understand technical articles, specifically IT networking technologies
• 2-3 years’ experience in Project management
• Ability to work independently and as part of a matrixed team organization
• You are a doer. You make things happen in fast-paced environment where there is challenging deadlines and constant ambiguity.
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You are creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
• Fluent in French and English.
• Contract of determined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
• You will be part of an international and dynamic project where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org