Program Management Officer
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Program Management Officer.
The Program Management Officer will support the PMO for the FDP 2024-2034 project.
Activities that fall into the responsibilities of the PMO or where support is expected:
• Project definition & scoping + arbitrage + validation
• Steering committee preparation & afterwork
• Comité de collaboration preparation & afterwork
• Preparation & afterwork for specific meetings with stakeholders.
• Monthly Reporting : consolidation
• Follow-up of several subtasks, progress of studies, ….
• Follow-up & challenge of risks and issues
• Follow-up & challenge of milestone planning
• Follow-up of resources (HR as financial)
• Making presentations about certain topics
• Internal support for the SEA (strategic environmental analysis project)
• Prepare, Coordinate & follow-up of the drafting process;
• Prepare, Coordinate & follow-up the public consultation process
• Set up & manage the sharepoint/filebox site;
• Contribute to continuous improvement to the Project management office in order to :
o ensure and improve PMO Governance rules
o Improve processes efficiency (data collection, arbitrage , meetings)
o Develop coordination amongst studies, storylines, different drafting teams,
o Ensure quality (data, standard documents…)
• Experience of at least 2 years in PMO support.
• Fluent in Dutch, French and English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of the energy sector is an asset.
• Well organised
• Attention for details
• Autonomous and capable to manage and respect the project deadlines.
• Impact focused: knowing when impact is more important than templates, PMO guidelines, etc.
• Client focused attitude.
• Practices good relationship management, from executive sponsorship to project management
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.