ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client active in the pharma industry, based in Geel, we are looking for a QA Officer.
• QA review of completed paper batch records for buffer and media preparations, according to predefined timeline
• Planning, organization and execution of QA reviews of batch record and/or process related documentation of buffer and media preparations or supporting process steps, in order to contribute to accurate documentation in compliance with regulations and internal procedures
• Archival of QA related documentation
• You have already an experience as Quality Assurance Officer
• You have worked with MES (manufacturing execution system)
• You are a team player
• You have very good communication skills
• You speak fluently English and Dutch or French
• An unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)