Segment Marketing Manager
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Kortijk, we are looking for a Segment Marketing Manager.
You are responsible for a true outside-in segment strategy, value proposition & enablement.
In close cooperation with Regional Sales and Business Development, Customer Journey &
Product Management and our Marketing team, you identify best fit market segments through
research and interviews, and you come with winning strategies to activate them.
You are the expert of your Segment and are responsible for selling and implementing this
winning business strategy.
• You will build a profound understanding of the segment: overall trends, eco-system, market
problems, market definition, segmentation and size, customer and buyer types & their
journey, win/loss, competitors and our positioning
• You will define the overall market segment strategy in your segment
• You will create a differentiating segment portfolio with its value propositions, across
hardware, software & services, based upon customer problems/needs and right to
play and win
• You will assess segments, channels, value proposition, competitive differentiation and positioning to ensure strongest competitive advantage. Document market problems / requirements
• You will identify the key target audience for the value propositions based upon data-driven
• You will provide fact based market/end-user and buyer persona’s, insights and needs as the basis of any business case. Be a driver to create roadmaps and business cases for new value
proposition in your segment
• You will determine & manage the Go-To-Market strategy, in close collaboration with sales leaders
• You will give clear recommendations to product management for end-user and channel pricing (product management owns pricing/business case)
• You will collaborate closely with product management to translate the value propositions into a winning product portfolio and concrete product and services development
• You will support the segment marketing communication manager, the product marketer and the field marketing colleagues in building targeted strong marketing campaigns and
• You will be sparring partner / coach of customers, regional segment marketers and sales teams on your segment’s strategy, products, solutions, services and marketing
• You will support the sales & channel enablement teams
• You will analyze win/loss results and propose corrective actions as necessary
• You will collaborate with Field Marketing on events, conferences and trade shows
• You have minimum of 8 years of upstream marketing and/or strategy experience
• You have experience in defining market strategies and creating value propositions
• You have experience in complex value chains with different influencers and Go-To-Market
• You are familiar with working in a matrix organization
• You are a fast thinker with solid strategic insights
• You have excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
• You are pragmatic, energetic, self-starting leader and highly motivated achiever
• You are eager to learn and understand market
• Drive and confidence to converge to aligned strategy and winning value propositions
• Drive, passion and enthusiasm to rally the troops
• Market problems definition, sizing & segmentation. End-user and Buyer persona and
• Strategy setting, upstream marketing and value propositions
• Understanding of your Segment’s market or related experience-focused markets is a plus
• Specified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• You will work 4days/week
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)