Technical administrative assistant (temporary)
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
A new turbine parc will be built in Zeebrugge, that will be officially the biggest in Flanders.
Together with our client, who is an international car operator for transport and storage of vehicles, we are looking for a Technical Administrative Assistant (temporary) in Zeebrugge.
• Agenda management:
- You will be responsible for the organization of meetings with customers and contractors; this includes a daily meeting on site, and with other departments / customers that are collaborating on the project;
- Create meeting reports after every meeting with a state of art;
• Collect all necessary documents that are needed for reporting and invoicing (For example: CMR Documents from truck drivers);
• Give support on the creation of transportation documents and invoicing;
• First contact person for general coordination and administration of the project;
• Handle all orders and deliveries on site (you will be in close contact with suppliers to follow-up all transportation coming in/going out the site);
• Visits on site together with the site supervisor.
• Ideally you have a first work experience within a technical environment or within Health & Safety;
• You can work independent and are a fast learner;
• Detail-oriented and accurate;
• Pro-active attitude;
• Excellent communication skills; both in Dutch and English (written and spoken);
• Good general knowledge of IT applications (Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook);
• Knowledge of SAP is an asset;
• Flexible (you are available during July, August and September).
• Contract of determined duration of 3 months with ManpowerGroup Solutions (extension possible);
• Attractive salary package including extra-legal advantages (group- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers);
• You will be part of a unique and challenging project for one of the biggest Energy companies on the market.
Send your CV to: Laure.email@example.com