Tender Officer with a strong technical orientation
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Tender Officer with a strong technical orientation.
You will be responsible to manager EU Tenders for large projects (mainly offshore) and you will report to the Procurement Team Leader. See below a description of the main tasks:
• You will prepare the definition of needs with the stakeholders
• You will prepare all the commercial documents (Qualification questionnaire, Price sheets, evaluation sheets, …)
• You will coordinate the preparation of all other tender documents
• You will lead the procurement process including :
- Publish the contract notice on the TED
- Coordinate the selection of the candidates
• You will coordinate the tender phase : bid comparison and evaluation, clarification/negotiation with bidders and prepare recommendation papers and presentations.
• You will ensure the compliance with the EU Procurement Legislation in close cooperation with the Legal Department.
• You have a master’s degree in a technical orientation (commercial or legal orientation)
• You have an interest for large investment projects in the energy and/or the offshore sector
• Experience in following areas is an asset: offshore investment projects, HVDC converters, high voltage submarine cables, negotiation of Turnkey/EPC contract
• You are able to work in a team and lead a complex process
• You are a strong communicator and efficient in an international environment
• You are objective oriented
• You are a problem solver
• You have a high development potential with ability to learn on the workplace
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office – MS Project
• You speak fluently English, German is an asset
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)