Packaging and Quality Specialist
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an internationally known client, active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Specialist Packaging & Quality in Diest.
Talent Based Outsourcing
The Packaging & Quality department realizes fast breakthrough in packaging concepts generating most efficient & lowest cost logistics operations. They lead pro-active development actions that enhance performance of suppliers, establishing sustainable processes that eliminate abnormalities without supply interruption.
Your responsibilities :
• On time availability of packaging agreements with your suppliers for service parts & accessories.
• On time availability of inspection agreements with your suppliers for service parts & accessories.
• Act as problem solver in case of non-conformities: from raising quality problem reports to supplier, including firm follow up, thru to assessing & monitoring sustainable production processes.
• Coordinate our satellite P&Q activities in Turkey (incl. 2 to 3 visits per year).
• Drive Kaizen in packaging & quality with supplier in a X-functional context to realise cost and environmental targets and contribute to smooth and efficient logistic processes.
• Periodical visits to suppliers (EU + TK) in the light of quality improvement and cost Kaizen.
• Become expert in at least 1 niche (packaging, quality, IT systems, Kaizen, project planning, environmental innovation, ….)
• You have a bachelor’s degree in technical and/or commercial area.
• You have at least 3 years’ experience working with suppliers including problem solving activities.
• You have a very good understanding of complex business processes and packaging materials.
• Understanding of technical drawings and quality processes in order to evaluate Inspection Sheets and support trouble shooting is also needed.
• Very familiar with main frame applications (AS400/NPA) & ACCES, TBP, A3, BPM.
• You are able to plan and prioritize own work : operational activities (hold, ..) versus project activities (NMP, kaizen)
• You are a problem-solver: incl. reporting (to GM+ level) of different alternatives evaluated versus relevant criteria.
• Drafting and controlling master plan (Keshikomi) related to own project(s) has no secrets for you.
• You analyze and understand supplier (service) part production process and you are able to detect missing links and/or kaizen potential. Guide changes till completion.
• You are accurate & systematic in planning and administration.
• You are fluent in English
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (mobile phone, meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org