Supply Chain Business Partner
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client active in the pharma industry, based in Diegem, we are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner
Responsibilities and objectives:
• Monitors that as preparation for the meetings, the main variations vs previous cycle, KPIs and metrics are reviewed in order to provide comments, remarks and insights during the meeting
• Provide clarity and direction on what will be needed and what should be included in the meetings
• After each of the 5 meetings/steps, responsible for circulating meeting minutes with clear descriptions of actions required, criticality of the action, who is the owner and expected closure
• Coach the teams on effective cross-functional collaboration and provide feedback to ensure compliance to the process guidelines.
• Plays the role of orchestrator of the process, therefore responsible for creating the yearly S&OP / IBP calendars and scheduling the meetings accordingly.
• Support Portfolio management-GBU team on facilitating the monthly Portfolio Management Review in which Regulatory timelines and changes in the portfolio are root-caused and an action plan is defined to mitigate the risks.
• Support Demand Planning on managing and facilitating the Demand review step. Also, proactively monitors trade and sales to ensure that sales events and markets insights are being gathered (Promotions, launches, cannibalization effects, price changes tenders and phase in / phase out info.)
• Around 4/5 years’ experience with these responsibilities
• Bilingual French/Dutch & good level in English
• Good level required in Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Very good level required in in MS Excel, SAP S4 Shift and Globe
• Expert level required in Kinaxis
• Communication skills, both written and oral, as well as listening skills
• Adaptability, reactivity, autonomy, result-driven
• Ability to act for change & develop positive and constructive relationships transversally
• Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Send your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org