Medior Project Manager
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Hasselt, we are looking for a Medior Project Manager.
• Responsible to ensure that technical projects, related to building a telco network on the public domain, are delivered on -time, on-scope and on-budget through the use of the methodology while ensuring continuous alignment between the various stakeholders (within impacted teams)
• Scope management:
To ensure that the needs of the internal clients are taken into account and that the business/technical solutions are delivered in line with the agreed requirements.
To challenge requested scope changes and this during the duration of the project.
• Cost management:
To define together with all involved parties the needed project budget.
To ensure you get this budget approved by all necessary "governance bodies";
To identify timely budget variances and to challenge them avoiding your projects exceeds their budget
• Time Management
To define in cooperation with your project team a clear and realistic project plan that meets project objectives and clearly identifies the expected results and the associated resources;
To commitment from the different departments on the expected results;
To challenge the various parties involved ensuring delivery within agreed timeframe;
• Risk Management:
To avoid problems by identifying pro-active risks/issues and initiating timely the appropriate actions;
To escalate timely project problems to line management and /or project stakeholders ensuring they can still take appropriate action within their organization;
• Reporting and Communication:
To liaise on a continuous basis with management from the impacted departments avoiding surprises by ensuring they are "at any time" fully aware of the project status.
• People Management:
To provide day-to-day management and coaching of one or more virtual teams
• You have minimum 5 years’ experience as dedicated project manager
• You are familiar with project management methodologies PMI, Agile
• You are familiar with office tools : Word, Excel, MS-Access, MS project and Powerpoint
• You have proven leadership skills to manage virtual project teams and stakeholders
• You are autonomous and an initiative taker
• You are result driven and solution oriented
• You are able to manage a certain range of projects, business or technical
• You speak fluently English, Dutch and French
• Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Stuur jouw CV naar: firstname.lastname@example.org